Monday 21 December 2015

There I was, at the wheel of The Whirlwind...




Before carrot and butternut squash soup in Reloved, gave some money to a beggar outside Sports Direct - 

I heard his penny whistle as I walked up Cornhill -  

A white dog sat by his blanket - beautiful tweed jackets were for sale in Crew Clothing - 

Sloe eyed sirens whispered into their I phones - babushkas wheeled trolleys into Peacocks - 

A soft rain fell - 

Inside Reloved, Cab Calloway was singing Minnie the Moocher

Christmas decorations cast their ancient spell - 

I considered buying Adventures by Land and Sea - 

There I was, at the wheel of The Whirlwind

My speedboat would fly past the Cunarder, taking me back to my past - 


13.00
Thursday 17 December 2015

Cornhill 
Dortchester 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment