Thursday 31 December 2015

Google Cardboard ...



It's Google Cardboard
Paul said - you look through here

He adjusted the headset - 

I was standing in a hotel room with orange walls - 

I turned my head, wary and already half afraid -

There was a TV set with a hissing screen in front of me - 

Behind me I saw a vague shape covered with a blue sheet -

Suddenly, dark birds started flying around the room - a face appeared upon the TV screen, masked with snow - 

Thin fingers reached out for my face - 

With a gasp, I tore off the headset - 

It's like being inside Stephen King's story - 1408 I babbled - that orange light ! - 

I looked around the familiar room I now stood in - 

But what if things change, I thought - 

What colour light would then fill this house? -  

Whose voices would I hear on the telephone?


11.00
Wednesday 30 December 2015

The Old School House
East Stoke
Dorset

No comments:

Post a Comment