Thursday 10 December 2015

Riding the X 53 ...




We sipped early morning cappuccinos in The Salt Pig - 

They were serving breakfasts, thick slices of artisan bread, Dorset honey, scrambled organic Cedar eggs, rare breed sausage - 

A gentle oldster read his kindle - 

Looking out the cafe window, I saw Wareham's holy fool lurching up North Street - he was wearing his antique Barbour - his wild hair and beard were bejewelled with raindrops - 

I caught the X53 bus back to East Stoke - I sat with the Poole babushkas, who were gossiping about hospitals and broadband - 

I read a notice tellng me that Sarah Ashby had named this double decker Portland Bill

The bravo at the wheel raced the Weymouth train from Wogret to Middlefield Cottages - 


10.30
Thursday 10 December 2015

Wareham to East Stoke







No comments:

Post a Comment