Sunday 14 June 2015

My dad reads The Sunday Times ...



My dad had put on his navy blue Armistice suit, ready for church - 

He was anxious about the weather, asking if we thought it would rain - there were clouds in the Havant sky - 

I don't know what channel the weather's on he said - 

He turned on the flat screen TV - 

We saw a man gesturing at a map of Great Britain - there would be no rain today - 

See, no rain I said - 

Ten minutes later, my dad said I wonder what the weather will be like

I sat in my chair - 

My dad was now looking at the front page of The Sunday Times - 

There he is again he said, looking at a photograph of Prince William - what a ridiculous uniform they've put him in -


09.05
Sunday 14 June 2015

Staunton Road 
Havant
Hampshire




 






No comments:

Post a Comment