Sunday 30 November 2014

Russian Stout at The Leopold ...




Richard has a fervent desire to quaff Russian Stout - it is, he says, robust - there are chocolate, coffee undertones - it's a nostalgic thing for me, having been to Russia

I recall Richard's twenty hour coach trip from Moscow to Rostov on Don - 

My experiences of Russia are in the winter - all the time I languished in Volgadonsk

So, now, we're in The Leopold, in Albert Road - 

Earlier, we'd walked upon Southsea beach - I thought of Turner when I gazed at the sky - 

We saw Spike, with his wild hair - 

I'm now sipping the dark subtle stout - Phil will be here in a moment - 

It's 5.3 Richard says - 

Later we'll walk to The Square Tower - 

Outside, its dark -  Phil's just arrived - 


17.50
30 November 2014

The Leopold
Albert Road
Southsea


No comments:

Post a Comment