Saturday 30 May 2015

Angels in a camper van ...

 

The car park behind Sainsburys is now brimming with opulent Mitsubishi Shoguns -  

Tattooed bravos from the holiday park swagger into the Black Bear for karaoke and Ringwood Best - 

Delicate Tarquins buy oysters in The Salt Pig - 

From time to time a camper van will park next to a shiny Kia Sportage - I'll admire its louche bodywork - Huarache Lights  will be playing on the van stereo -  

A lean dad will emerge - he'll be wearing Ray Bans - his wife will wear a green dress -

Two barefoot children will scamper into Sainsburys - perhaps there'll be a dog, a keen lurcher, with them - 

I'll imagine then driving down to Sennen Cove in a tiger striped camper van - 

Anne will be wearing a necklace of blue stones - I'll wear a straw trilby - 

I think I'll put Downtown Lights on the stereo - 


19.00
Tuesday 26 May 2015

Sainsburys Car Park
Wareham
Purbeck 

No comments:

Post a Comment