Thursday 28 May 2015

Talking Trees ...







I parked the red Peugeot in the sunlit courtyard - at first I was unsure which door I had to open - 

A tree in the centre of the courtyard was hung with sonnets, each poem an eternal fruit - 

Old stones were warmed by the late morning sun - 

I followed a slender white haired woman into the old flour mill - 

The high roof was supported by a pale web of beams - the black bones of old machinery were visible - 

All around me was a murmuring glade - 

Birds fashioned from paper landed upon shards of driftwood - tiny glowing portraits were hung upon a wall of delicate greenery - 

I gazed upon a elfin face crowned with delicate golden leaves - 

A ball gown was made from pages torn from romantic novels - a mannequin wore a bravo's coat - 

A naked man and woman were fashioned from knotted wood - 

I walked ensorcelled, wreathed in ivy, talking to trees - 


11.45
Wednesday 27 2015

Talking Trees
Visual Art Installation
Kingston Country Courtyard
Kingston
Purbeck 





No comments:

Post a Comment