Friday 5 August 2016

Too many nips ...



We landladies have our stories
our hostess said - 

That guest who's just left - he was here last year - he asked us to take his picture

We went outside to the garden - his girlfriend was with him - whilst I was fiddling with the I Pad, he got down on one knee and proposed to her - 

He's invited us to the wedding

We had a naked man on the stairs -

He had a few too many nips - he thought he was opening the door of his bathroom, but it was the door to the landing - 

It closed behind him - it locked him out - my daughter came in at four in morning and found him, flat out, snoring on the stairs - 

She had a nice shawl - she threw it over him - 

Afterwards, I said to her - where's your shawl? - 

She said, mum, I can't wear it - I know where it's been! - 

The next night, he did it again - snoring naked on the stairs - 

Too many nips again I said - 


09.00
Friday 29 July 2016

Berwick upon Tweed 
Northumberland 

No comments:

Post a Comment