Saturday 8 October 2016

"Will they join the dots" ? ...



All morning, I listened as townspeople and visitors alike signed the petition - 

What? - they're moving it ? - why ? - why are they moving it ? - my son got sepsis - the Poole A & E  saved his life - they stabilised him - why are they doing it ? - 

I've got a pacemaker - it went wrong on me - I live in Hamworthy - I was out walking in the country park, and I started feeling ill - everything went blurry - but they got me to A & E in time - why are they doing it ? - 

I found a nice BnB, up near The Grand - I won't have to sleep in the streets tonight - good luck to you with what you're doing - 

I'm a Labour Man, from Cheshire - they've always helped me - 

I've just come from the Maternity Unit - my first grandson - it's a good place - why are they closing it ? - 

I have to carry my medicine in my bag - look - paramedics have taken me there five times - the A & E department's saved my life five times - what shall I do if it closes ? - 

It's cost cutting is'n it ? - that's why they're doing it - it's happening everywhere - they won't listen - 

Lorie smiled - 

Will they join the dots? she asked -


11.30
Saturday 8 October 2016

Swanage
Dorset 

No comments:

Post a Comment