Saturday 16 July 2016

I'm tripping on moonshine ...



The man in the red checked shirt is singing this land is my land - from the Bill of Portland to the Brownsea Island - 

The joyous boozy crowd is dancing -

Red banners catch the wind - 

The man's singing I want to be a cider drinking idiot -  

Silverbacks are swaying - 

Lean girls are showing their moves - 

Now he's singing there's a bad town on the coast - I bet you've got good car insurance - I hope you know those back streets well

I've been offered cider in a two handled jug - 

We're all roaring - 

The singer's roaring - 

Do you you want a song about badgers?

Anyone want a badger mask?

Anyone want some badger action?

Dancing like a big badger man!

I'm tripping on moonshine!

I'm going to feel good!

18.00
Saturday 16 July 2016

Tolpuddle Martyrs Festival
Dorset 

No comments:

Post a Comment