Thursday 26 April 2018

All my gardens ...




The new leaves on the apple tree shade me from the sun - 

I'm reading in the garden - 

The tree casts its shadow upon the warm grass - 

I'm barefoot - 

There are daisies - 

Many birds are singing - 

I remember Eduardo's garden - 

I'd look out at the sea from the white terrace - 

The carp would rise to the surface of their dark pool - 

IIn Jane's garden I'd watch the moon cross the velvet sky - 

Pine trees would scent the balmy air - 

A fountain would reflect a midnight lamp - 

I remember all the gardens in my life - 

I have found solace in the company of flowers - 

Each garden was a mirror if heaven - 

Last night there was a crescent moon - 

As iDrove homewards I pictured all my gardens - 

Tthe gardens of the sun - 

The silver gardens of the moon - 


15.49

Thursday 19 April 2018


The Old School  House 
East Stoke
Dorset 


No comments:

Post a Comment